Constance has 18 years of experience in real estate Consulting. She specialises in market and feasibility studies for master planning projects. She also has experience in portfolio planning and strategies, where she studied global trends, local market potential and financial feasibility for the client’s portfolio and recommended optimised strategies going forward.
Constance has conducted Consulting studies in Singapore and overseas including Thailand, Laos, Indonesia, Malaysia, Cambodia, the Philippines and Dubai.
Her key clients include government agencies, financial institutions, private investment funds, institutional funds, real estate developers and other corporate bodies.
Credentials & Education
- MSc Urban Planning and Development, University of Reading (UK)
- BSc (Hons) Land Management, University of Reading (UK)
- Member of Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Member of Royal Town Planning Institute
- Member of Singapore Institute of Planners