In addition to taking responsibility for the leadership, profitability, performance, growth and development of the Singapore Property Management business, David Fogarty also leads client business development as Regional Client Director for all Singapore-domiciled clients across the APAC Region. Also, David sits on the Regional Property Management Executive committee.
David has successfully managed businesses, driving growth, performance, profitability along with a range of major investment properties and Portfolios on behalf of many well-known domestic and international Institutional and Private Clients, adding value to their investments through proactive Asset management strategies and by building long term enduring relationships. He is widely recognized and respected in the industry for his leadership and management skills and primarily focuses on delivering a high quality value adding results driven management service to clients.
Prior to this role, David jointly led the Property Management business in the Pacific (Australia & New Zealand) for five years. In that time, the Property Management business grew by 30% and is the largest business line within CBRE Pacific, with over 550 Staff and some 2,000 Assets under management across Property, Facilities, Real Estate Accounting, Sustainability and Systems service lines.
Prior to re-joining CBRE in 2011, where he was a Director of the Gold Coast office, David was a National Director of the Knight Frank Management business in Australia. He has held Property roles at Jones Lang LaSalle and Burnett Property Group.
- MBA (Master of Business Administration), Southern Cross University (2014)
- Diploma of Property Finance and Investment, PCA (2009)
- Diploma of Shopping Centre Management and Marketing, PCA (2007)
- Foundations of Management, Macquarie Graduate School of Business (2006)
- Diploma of Human Resource Management, Macquarie University & The HRIA (1997)
- Diploma in Commercial Property Asset Management, PCA (1998)
- Fellow of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (FRICS)
- Fellow of Australian Institute of Management (FAIM)