David has over 25 years’ experience in the property industry, across a range of commercial, retail, residential, mixed use and industrial sectors and is currently Executive Managing Director of Property Management for the UK.
Prior to this role, David was responsible for the leadership and development of the Singapore and South East Asia Property Management business. As Regional Client Director, David also lead business development for all the Singapore-domiciled clients across the wider APAC Region. David sat on the APAC Property Management Executive Committee and the Advisory Executive Committees for Singapore & South East Asia.
David has a long-established track record of managing businesses and delivering high quality outcomes for clients and stakeholders. He has managed a range of investment properties and portfolios on behalf of well-known domestic and international institutional and private clients. He is widely recognised and respected in the industry for his leadership and management and primarily focuses on delivering a value-added management service to clients.
In his previous role, David jointly led the Asset Services (PM) business in the Pacific (Australia & New Zealand) for five years. In that time the Asset Services business grew by 30% and is the largest business line within CBRE Pacific, with over 550 staff and some 2,500 assets under management across Property, Facilities, Real Estate Accounting, Sustainability and Digital Technology systems service lines.
- MBA (Master of Business Administration), Southern Cross University (2014)
- Diploma of Property Finance and Investment, PCA (2009)
- Diploma of Shopping Centre Management and Marketing, PCA (2007)
- Foundations of Management, Macquarie Graduate School of Business (2006)
- Diploma of Human Resource Management, Macquarie University & The HRIA (1997)
- Diploma in Commercial Property Asset Management, PCA (1998)
- Fellow of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (FRICS)
- Fellow of Australian Institute of Management (FAIM)