Mark is the Chief Operating Officer in Property Management, Singapore and SEA. He provides senior leadership and support to our multi-disciplinary team from his many years’ hands on experience, capital upgrades and operations enhancement programs. Mark also provides executive oversight for Transitions, Procurement, Contractor Management, Systems Implementation, Risk Management, SOP Implementation, M&E Technical advice & support, Preventive Maintenance Scheduling as well as Sustainability.
Mark’s expertise in quality control and risk management will ensure our system, processes and practices continue to lead the market and deliver real advantage for our valued clients. He is also accountable for developing and implementing environmental and green strategy across the region, overseeing the provision of services to clients throughout South East Asia.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mark led a team of 20 commercial land industrial professionals in his previous employment. He was previously a Director at E-tech Building Services Pte Ltd, an integrated Property M&E Company, where he successfully spearheaded an integrated M&E services to AIMS AMP Capital Industrial REIT. He is a Certified Green Mark Manager and has successfully obtained the Green Mark re-Certification for Gold at 3 Changi Business Park Vista.
Credentials & Education
- Singapore Certified Energy Manager (SCEM), Institution of Engineers Singapore (IES)
- Green Mark Facilities Professional (GMFP), Building Construction of Singapore (BCA)
- Certified Green Mark Manager (GMM), Building Construction of Singapore (BCA)
- Certified Senior Fire Safety Manager (SFSM), Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF)
- Certified Property and Facility Managers Scheme (CPFM), APFM
- Certificate in Real Estate Investment Finance (CREIF), Asia Pacific Real Estate Association (APREA) Institute
- Practitioner Certificate in Personal Data Protection (Singapore), PDPC
- ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) Internal Auditor Course, SISO Academy
- Member of the Institution of Engineers Singapore (IES)
- Member of the Fire Safety Managers’ Association Singapore (FSMA)
- Member of the Association of Property and Facility Managers (APFM)
- Bachelor in Engineering (Civil and Environmental), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore
- AIMS AMP Capital
- Aspial Singapore Limited
- Cambridge Industrial Trust
- Gaw Capital
- M&G Real Estate
- Prologis Singapore
- Union Investment Real Estate Asia Pacific