Serene Koh is Executive Director of Property Management. She has over 25 years of experience in property asset management across Commercial, Retail, Residential and Integrated mixed used developments in Singapore.
Serene provides senior leadership and support to our multi-disciplinary team from her many year’s of hands on experience, establishing new buildings and developments, capital upgrades and operations enhancement programs. Serene is respected by her clients and peers for her proactive approach to service delivery and in providing solutions that add value to client’s assets.
Serene brings to CBRE a wealth of experience in Property Management where she has been appointed Head of Integrated Management Services and MCST for CBRE since 2016 and previously been involved in managing the iconic South Beach, a mixed development comprising offices, apartments and shops, as well as a massive portfolio comprising of Commercial and Residential developments.
Credentials & Education
- MSc (Real Estate), National University off Singapore
- Bcom (Property), Curtin University of Technology, Australia
- Fellow, Singapore Institute of Surveyors and Valuers (SISV)
- Fellow, The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Committee Member, Council of Estate Agencies Singapore
- Alpha Investment Partners Limited
- Far East Organization
- Golden Flower Group Real Estate Pte Ltd
- Malayan Banking Berhad
- Pramerica Real Estate Investors (Asia) Pte Ltd
- South Beach Consortium Pte Ltd
- VTB Bank Europe plc
- WingTai Asia
- Wheelock Properties (Singapore) Limited