CBRE Capital Advisors is the capital raising and investment banking business of CBRE. A global platform of over 150 dedicated professionals across the globe, our team marries global capabilities with local experts’ insight. We combine the focus, discipline and independence of an established corporate finance advisory and capital raising firm as part of the leading global real estate services company.
As our clients’ trusted advisor, CBRE Capital Advisors builds long-term client relationships by providing solutions for real estate companies with knowledge and strategic advice across a spectrum of real estate equity and debt capital market activities, including capital raising, investment advisory, joint venture advisory, mergers and acquisitions, trading of unlisted funds as well as debt and structured finance advisory. At CBRE Capital Advisors, we create advantages for our clients.
- Advise and present to target investors. Fund structuring and financial modelling;
- Preparation of all marketing materials including Private Placement Memorandum;
- Seed asset review - assisting investors with preparation of internal approval documents.
JOINT VENTURES & CO-INVESTMENTS
- Sourcing and structuring of debt and equity capital for growth or recapitalization;
- Sourcing of strategic investors for joint ventures, co-investments and investment programmes;
- Advise on joint venture/co-investment structures.
- Buy-side advisory to LP’s on funds manager selection. Assist in negotiation and documentation;
- Due diligence on fund managers and investments. Analysis of correlations and return drivers;
- Assist in investment execution. Perform ongoing reviews on fund managers’ performance.
- Loan origination and servicing;
- Sourcing and structuring of debt finance;
- Advisory on capital structure alternatives.
SECONDARY FUND POSITIONING TRADING
- Secondary sales of LP interests in private fund positions via PropertyMatch™, CBRE’s proprietary secondary fund position trading platform.