Plan, Lease & Occupy
Improve office experience and increase employee engagement with Host, our hospitality-trained staff and technology solution employed by many of the world’s largest brands and landlords.
AboutBlending our experience across hospitality, technology and real estate, Host provides exceptional service to investors and occupiers and creates an unparalleled workplace experience. The Host digital platform and apps help employees and tenants directly access building services and amenities. With hospitality-driven services focusing on increased productivity and employee well-being, we ensure that employees have an amazing work environment where they can do their best work every day.
ExpertiseIn addition to building technology that helps employees better engage with their workspace, Host also delivers a wealth of essential workplace experience services including Community and Culture Management, Wellness and Employee Care, New Hire Onboarding, Commute and Transport and AV Management.
How HOST can help you and your business?
- Increase tenant satisfaction
- Improve operational efficiency and reduce cost
- Asset differentiation and enhances positioning
- Data-informed decision making
Tenant- Enhanced employee experience
- Realtime push notifications for critical situations
- Understand building value through amenity usage
- Integrated tenant service request platform
Tenant Workforce- Access building news, perks and amenity
- Increased accessibility of building management team
- Instant updates and targeted communications
- Curated and connected community experience
Building Management Team- Automate building processes
- Integrates existing building technology systems
- Track, manage and report on tenant service requests
- Connect front and back of house operations
Client Success Stories
Duo Tower & GalleriaWe partnered with Allianz Real Estate and Gaw Capital to develop an intuitive and user-friendly mobile application, a digital solution designed by CBRE to redefine the way the community at DUO interacts with the property.